Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Dirty Dash

Well not too much to say about this. It was a total blast! I ran the Dirty Dash yesterday with two girls I work with, Cassie and Courtney! We had a choice to either run the 3.5 mi course or the 5.5 mi course which of course we ran the 5.5 mi course…thats a whole extra 2 miles of mud to run through! Eric was wonderful and played the role of completely supportive husband all day, and took pictures for me through out the race! Our team…the Heart Racers….since we all work at ARUP together…had a blast! Here are a few pics from our fun day!
Cassie, me, and Court…I look giant next to these two 5'0" girls!

!Starting!

Taking off 


Going through the trenches

.5 mi. to go

1…2…3 jump


We did it!

We were a little muddy

I love this man!!! 

Hanging out after the race! Sporting my Dirty Dash Shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment