Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Life As We Know It

Life as we know it here in Alabama:

Lunch with the main men in my life!


The joys of living on the water!


Eric is has also really enjoyed being in a house instead of an apartment. He LOVES yard work!

We enjoy lunch dates occasionally.


I get to baby-sit my niece Allie sometimes!


I have all sorts of new toys!





I get to wear PJs to school! BIG change from BYUI. I had to document this!


Aren't I just so official!

I do have days I get bored studying, and color on myself instead.


I practice frequently on friends family and even myself in the mirror for my practicals.


We celebrated our nephew Thomas's 5th Birthday! He is obsessed with toy story and woody!




Do we look alike?


Our home here in Bama!


We even get an occasional date night…I tried Five Guys for the first time on Friday! DELICIOUS!


MMMMMMMMM! Frozen Yogurt!


And thus ends life as I know it…back to studying. 


No comments:

Post a Comment