Sunday, September 9, 2012

Naps

It is Sunday afternoon at the Hale & Winberg house, and EVERYONE is napping, except ME. Why? I can't take naps! It's weird I know. I'm still trying to figure this one out. I was up till 2 AM with Eric last night watching my new favorite show Downton Abbey and woke up early at 7 AM for church. I'm running on a solid 5 hours of sleep and yet I am the only one who's eyes aren't closed and curled up on a bed or couch. For as long as I can remember, I just couldn't fall asleep in the middle of the day. There are of course a few exceptions a year I might actually fall asleep for an hour MAYBE, but its like when I wake up in the morning my body is in power mode till 11 PM. I just think I'm weird….and I'm bored cause I'm the only one awake in my house, and of course it is the most beautiful day we've had here, since we've moved to Alabama and it's a Sunday. GRRRR! Don't tell I may go outside and wash the car. So, if you all have any good ideas on how you can wind your self down in the middle of the day the take a nap, please share. I would like to enjoy a nice sunday cat nap with the hubs sometime, instead of my leg being the permanent pillow for his peaceful afternoon rest. Especially on fast sundays when sleeping would aid me in not thinking about eating for hours after church. Okay, THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment