Friday, November 30, 2012

Filler Friday

Time to do a little filling in on us Hale's here. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family this year. Lots of family came in from out of town; cousins, aunts and uncles. It was a blast just getting together, doing the traditional cousin movie night, and cousin pictures! This year after thanksgiving dinner, all the Winberg cousins got together and went and saw Red Dawn. Thankfully we were able to go to the 7:30 movie so Eric was able to come along too before he had to go in to work to manage black friday madness! I love family time and we can't wait to spend time with family again at Christmas.

Black Friday was…… not my favorite this year. I did get to go…but not at midnight like I usually do. I picked up a few things…and was able to restock on my Bath and Body work soaps like I do every year. Just can't beat the 4 for 15$ deal.

The saturday following Thanksgiving the Winberg family hosted a bridal shower for my cousin Marissa, who is getting married in April. The shower was held at this AMAZING sandwich restaurant called Panini Pete's. We had a fun time celebrating this special time with her.

We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Photos to come!

As for the filler: (Random News)

Eric and I have started watching House a lot!

We decorated the house for Christmas

I got to spend time in the O.R. this week in clinical, one of the nurses looked just like Addison from Grey's and Private Practice so I was really excited about that! Bahahaha!

Friday Song of the Day




No comments:

Post a Comment