Thursday, July 18, 2013

He's 31 & Some Family Fun

Summer has been busy, busy, and full of activities. If it' not girls camp and youth conference, it's birthdays and vacations. My sister Nina and her hubby Taylor came down to celebrate my nephew Gabe's 5th Birthday with all the family. It is hard to believe that my little baby is 5 now!!! I was so glad they were able to come in town for a week to visit! We can't wait to have Nina and Gabe back in town next week along with my wonderful in-laws, and Uncle and cousins for my nursing school graduation.

My younger brother Aaron's 23rd Birthday Party at the house. We had the best steak ever and lots of yummy food to celebrate! We missed Eric though cause he was working. Ended up having to save him a plate.

With mom

My sister Nina, Taylor and Gabe…not their best photo ever bahaha

Nanny and Allie

Bowling fun!



We've spent days at the pool, and I'm glad to see Allie's bathing suit we bought her for her Birthday has been put to good use this summer.

Eric also Had a big day on July 10th! He turned the BIG 3-1!!!!! Can't believe I met him when he was only 24. It has been a great 7 years of birthday celebrations! I had planned to take him to Destin, FL. to the best water park EVER!!!! But the weather wasn't good so we took a rain check and instead spent the day going to the movies and to dinner. After the movie all my family met us at Chill, for some yummy birthday yogurt! We have had a wonderful summer and after next week, I plan to enjoy it  a lot more!

 This cute little baby has now grown into the most wonderful friend & husband anyone could ask for. I can't wait to have little ones just like him!



The day before his birthday I got this pic text from him bahaha. What a Goobe! I love him! 

Birthday date!


No comments:

Post a Comment