Sunday, January 12, 2014

Christmas Time Is Here

We enjoyed another magical Christmas this year. We stayed close to home this year for Christmas. Eric spoiled me rotten as usual, and I had fun spoiling him to. We went and got our tree for a local tree farm down the road from our home. It is probably my favorite tree thus far. It is huge and fat, full of pine needles, and smells amazing. Eric and I had fun decorating it. We went for a more rustic Christmas tree this year. Burlap and white lights. Every Christmas Eric and I exchange ornaments. Something meaningful that represents an event that occurred over the last year. This year the ornament was a turtle dove, signifying peace and joy. We have had such a remarkable 2013; Full of accomplishments and memories. We enjoyed celebrating with the family Christmas day, eating Christmas dinner, and enjoying the company of loved ones. Dad spent Christmas in the hospital sedated and on the ventilator following complications from a surgery. We missed him dearly, and pray for him daily. He is now out of ICU and making progress to a full recovery.


Eric Christmas morning

Me Christmas Morning

My niece Allie at Nanny's house

Thomas and Allie

Thomas, he always lets me take pictures of him...such a good sport.


Mom and ED

My brother Eric and Rebecca with Thomas..Allie MIA

Allie has more fun playing with my phone than her toys.

The newest addition to the family. Aiden Lawrence Winberg!

Uncle Eric is gonna be such a good daddy one day.

The proud new parents made it home from the hospital Christmas day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment