Monday, January 16, 2012

!!!24!!! OLD and SPOILED!!!

Yesterday the 15th of January I officially became old when I celebrated my 24th Birthday. My only saving grace is that I am now finally the age Eric was when we met almost 6 years ago!!! :) Thats what he kept telling me all day when I would complain about feeling old. Well my Birthday week was supposed to be epic but then I got a nasty cold, had to stay home from work on Wednesday cause it got so bad, and it honestly still hasn't gone away. It is sucky, but thankfully Eric was able to spend almost all day at home with me on wednesday just taking care of me. So all the Birthday fun started Saturday. Eric had to work and since I don't have any family here to spend time with I spent my day SHOPPING with all my Birthday money. I got some awesome stuff! The best part is most of the stuff I bought was on sale. I bought a pair of Jeans from H&M for 10$, and Victorias Secret was having there semi-annual sale so all there smelly good stuff was 75% off. This year I think the theme for all my gifts were pamper yourself. All in all I got a ton of new clothes and product.
These are all the Products I got for my Birthday!! I really love my new Coach perfume! 

Then Saturday night when Eric got home from work we went to dinner at the Blue Lemon Restaurant with some of our close friends. The food is all gourmet and expensive, but the atmosphere is really casual and laid back. It was a really fun place and we had a great time with everyone.
Me all ready to go...just waiting on Eric :)

The group of us. For some reason I find this picture really awkward maybe its cause we are all so far apart from each other hahaha. In picture:(left to right) Sydney, Me, Eric, Kyle, Kory, Steffaney, Janelle.

Eric, Sydney, and I really stuffed!

Steff and Janelle

Sunday Morning, my actual Birthday, I woke up to an awesome breakfast. Eric made me breakfast in bed. The food looked a little interesting, but it tasted really yummy, and it was so cute that he went all out for my Birthday!

After breakfast we headed to church, and that was really fun cause all the primary kids sang Happy Birthday to me, and my class of little 6 year olds were so excited about it!!! When we got home from church Eric cleaned the whole house, and he made us a fancy dinner all by himself (I do most of the cooking if you haven't figured that out by now :). 
It was really yummy!!


After dinner, we just relaxed until all our friends came over for cake. Eric also baked the cake all by himself and he made it extra chocolaty just for me. 
We didn't have Birthday candles so eric used tea lights to monogram my cake with LH.

We also played the Wii with everyone. This is Sydney and I playing Country Dance 2 on the Wii. 


This is embarrassing I don't know why I am posting this. hahaha


Oh and I almost forgot the best part! Eric spoiled me rotten this year. He got me a Spa Package to the Cottage Retreat, Spa and Salon. The package he got me includes a chemical peel, hand treatment, Spa Body Salt Glow with aromatherapy oils, a haircut and style, and a deep conditioning treatment. And to top off all that, he got me an extra gift card to pick out any massage I want and another treatment! He is AMAZING!!!! I am so super excited for my day at the SPA!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment