Monday, January 9, 2012

BIRTHDAY WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Yay SOOOOOOOOOO Excited!!! It's my Birthday week, and I'm turning 24 on Sunday!!! So this last week as a 23 yr old has to be epic, and if not epic, at least pretty awesome!!!! So far Monday has been great!!! Staff meeting for work this morning, which included a yummy free breakfast, winning free movie passes cause I'm awesome like that and didn't miss a day of work or show up late for work the whole year of 2011! Yeah just call me MRS DEPENDABLE!!! I have the whole day off form work, Oh yeah and then, I went SHOPPING!!! Yep I bought some awesome clothes, and something really fun and cute to wear to my Birthday Dinner on Saturday night, with all my besties, well at least the ones that live here close! :)  And lastly I have an awesome song on replay today! Makes me happy!!!! :) CLICK HERE!!! To listen to my JAM with me!! hahaha Rock on till next next time!


-Les

No comments:

Post a Comment