Friday, March 9, 2012

9 Months

So 9 Months Married and we are still going strong! Married life is go GREAT! I truly believed I married the most thoughtful and sweetest man on earth. He treats me like a princess and I LOVE that! He would do anything for me, and knowing that as well as supporting each other in all our decisions we make is what makes us so strong. We don't always agree about everything but we are great at communicating, and are honest, and respectful of each other. I love this man and I'm so happy to spend the rest of eternity proving to him that I am the LUCKY ONE, not vice versa. Last night Eric and I went bowling to celebrate our little milestone. I took a few shots of the night....and I wanted to post so everyone knew...that I beat Eric!!! Yep it was pretty FANTASTIC!
I love his stance!

I win...and yes Eric gave us these nicknames! 

No comments:

Post a Comment