Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy Hunger Games

I'm still EXCITED writing this post!!!! My girly friends and I got ADVANCE tickets to a showing of the HUNGER GAMES Thurseday Night on the 22, BEFORE it showed at midnight! It was so FUN to go with the girls...although I had to deal with a pouting husband who was a little bitter who couldn't come with :( I felt so sad when I had to leave him at home behind, but he managed hahaha! Like everyone else, Sydney, Janelle, Steff, and Ihave been looking forward to this movie for a LONG time! All 4 of us have read the books, so of course we were more critical of the movie then maybe someone who hadn't, but We all thought that they still did a great job with it, and that it was DEFINITELY BETTER quality than the Twilight movies!

Yeah Buddy! Notice the "ADVANCE"



This is how many hours EARLY we got to see the movie before everyone else!


Till next time, may the odds be ever in your favor.



1 comment:

  1. It seriously was amazing!! So jealous you got to go before midnight!! I to went with girls and Devin was sad, so instead he went before me with his work! ha ha

    ReplyDelete