Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter '12

!!WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!! (Beep..Beep..Beep)

It was a holiday so lots of pictures!

Easter was really great this year! Not only was it Easter, but our nephew Rhett was blessed.  We headed up to Wyoming for a quick trip Saturday night. Before we left I gave Eric his Easter basket because I didn't want to lug it up there.


He was pretty excited about his basket!


Sunday, turned out to be a beautiful day! After we woke up, I discovered the Easter bunny left me a basket too, although I was spoiled far more than Eric was this year. He left me a...... yeah..and he left me Just Dance 3 for our Wii, War Horse (a movie), lots of yummy candy, and a really pretty flower! Like I said very spoiled! Then we all went to church and were there witness the blessing of cute little Rhett!

Then we came home and took family Easter pictures!!! I wish we could have gotten everyone all together but no such luck!
Eli (Eric's brother), Cami, Caellie,Maddie, and Kamdyn


Susan (Eric's mom) and his brothers Eli and Kory

Our 4 nieces Brookyln, Caeliie, Maddie, and Kamdyn

Caellie, Maddie, Kamdyn

Kyli (Eric's sister), with Dan, Brooklyn and Rhett


Me and Eric...they all thought I looked like I was going to the Kentucky Derby...hahaha so I know my Sister-in-law Rebecca who's from Louisville, Kentucky will appreciate my hat! I had to bring a little southern belle to my western spent Easter.

Before Church, Eric and I hid some Easter eggs to add to all the eggs that were hid the day before so the nieces could have an easter egg hunt. All in all there were 168 easter eggs hidden around the yard. They loved it and we all had a blast!
Kyli helping Brooklyn find an egg

Maddie and Brooky!

Love this cutie

Eric helping Caellie

Little miss Sassy Kamdyn

Caellie found lots of eggs!

Kamdyn

Maddie counting her eggs

We had an awesome time this weekend with the family, and had a delicious BBQ to end the trip! Sadly Eric and I had to head home afterwards Sunday for work on Monday...

.



Also, Eric and I hit our 10 month mark of being married and had a date night to celebrate on Good Friday! We went to the California Pizza Kitchen and then I took him to see the Hunger Games afterwards (he was lame and still hadn't seen it). He loved it!!!!!!!



Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Weekend!










2 comments:

  1. Love the hat!!! Good job on representing the South!! ;) Congrats on the 10 months! You two are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kara :) I loved the hat it was definitely an attention grabber! hahaha Hope you and your whole bunch are doing great! I love following your blog!

    ReplyDelete