Friday, April 20, 2012

Love Note

I am a very blessed girl. I don't always see things so clearly, but one thing I know is that I married the most amazing, loving, and wonderful man for me. I was blessed to marry my best friend, and I know no matter what I'll always have him by my side, which is the most comforting thing in the world. We have forever written all over us, and I especially love that he loves me back even harder than I love him some days. Last night I came home from a long 12 hour day of work, and sitting on the kitchen table was a beautiful vase of pink roses, a sweet love note, and a couple movies Eric rented for me cause he thought I would like them. He's a keeper let me tell ya. When he came home from a late day at work too, he went straight to the kitchen and made a late night snack for the two of us. Can you see now why I'm so blessed? Who does that!?! He is pretty special!!!! I am more and more grateful everyday that we found each other somewhere on this crazy road of life we've both been living! He is my prince charming, my white knight and shinning armor daily, and my very favorite person!!!!

What woman does not appreciate a romantic love note every once in a while? :) A line from the love note he left me read.."Here is to the most amazing past year of my life." I can't imagine my life without Eric. Most days it feels like we've always known each other. Some days we just can't stop laughing, he makes me so happy. Life has never been the same since the day he walked into our Com 150 class 6 yrs ago.

I know this is a very mushy post, but since I use this blog kinda like a journal...(exception...I don't put super personal thoughts, and happenings on here..bahaha) I hope you will all forgive me! I truly hope everybody gets to experience the kind of love I have with Eric at least once in their lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment