Sunday, July 1, 2012

Last Weekend in Utah

As you all know by now, Eric and I are moving to Alabama and it is happening this week!!! I'm sure our first long road trip together will be something quite interesting to blog about when its all said and done! haha But this weekend was sadly our last one here in Utah, that won't be spent cleaning and heading out on the road for DIXIE! Eric and I were able to attend one of my most favorite people in world's wedding this weekend. My friend from college, Steffaney Clark married her love this weekend in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple, and we were lucky enough to attend the sealing and the reception. It was so special for me to be there with her and I love her, and wish them all the happiness in the world as they start there new life together.

Later that same day, I also was blessed to attend a baby shower for Jaylene, a girl I work with at ARUP. She is so great, and it was fun to spend time with a few of the ladies from outside of work.
The mommy to be of a little boy!

All of us who were able to make it.

Silly Picture

The rest of the weekend was spent working, packing, and cleaning, and just enjoying the super hot weather we've been having in Utah (103 F…AHHHH). With all the scary fires going on here in Utah, Wyoming, and Colorado I can't help but feel somewhat glad we are getting out now…well, just in time for Hurricane season to start on the gulf coast I guess…eh, well I guess no matter where you go natural disasters will find you! We are just excited to start this new chapter in our lives! Let the good times roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment