Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Promotion

Eric got a promotion at work to Supervisor! We are very excited for him to advance within the company and for the pay raise :) I am a little sad because I know this means he will be gone even more than he is already with work, but it is a much needed blessing, and I couldn't be more proud!

Other good news:
1) I am in the top 15% of my class at the University and have been asked to be in the University Honor Society.
2) Eric's parents are coming to visit us for my graduation in July.
3) Eric has a new calling at church. In addition to being the 11 yr old boy scout leader, he is now the newest Gospel Principles teacher.
4) 2 weeks until I finish my Adult 2 Class/Clinical!!!! You have no idea how excited I am for this class to be over! No more 3 hr nights of sleep, 4 am wake up calls, 72 hrs worth of paperwork a week, or papers and test every weekend.
5) Spring has sprung and today it was 81 degrees here and sunny! SO ready to breakout my swimsuit and hit the beach! I have never needed a tan so badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment