Monday, April 15, 2013

M+J Wedding

On 4/13/13, my cousin Marissa married Joseph Thetford at the Sacred Hart Chapel in Point Clear, AL. It was a beautiful day, blue skies, sunny, cool breeze, and a beautiful view of the Mobile Bay in the background. It was so wonderful to have the whole extended family together. Cousins, aunts, and uncles drove from all over the country to be there for Marissa.

Friday night we went to the Rehearsal dinner at Oak Hollow Farms in Fairhope, AL. It was an  amazing night full of yummy food, good music, and visiting with family and friends.

With my cousins Bianca, Kerrie, and Kristen

With my dad

With Bianca







On Saturday after the wedding, the reception was held at the Point Clear Tennis Club. It was also very beautiful, delicious food, and an awesome Motown band entertained us. We danced all night and celebrated their wonderful union.
My cousin Karen and I waiting for the wedding to begin






Standing around outside the Chapel after the wedding!

My Tia Allie & Uncle Jim

My SIL & niece Allie

The view from the chapel

Tia Maudi and Uncle Tito

Marissa & Joe

The Winberg Family


The Reception Hall

MJ 1st dance


Cousins!

Hanging out at the reception

Cousins Kristen & Bianca with my Tia Millie

Awkward Cousin photo, LOL! We are pro's at this! Done them since childhood!

Left to Right: Cousins Katrina, MJ, Karen, Rolo, Stephen, Marilyn, & Uncle Tito

Me with my cousins Kerrie and Karen

Eric and I with my cousin Kerrie dancing! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment