Friday, May 24, 2013

Hale Updates

Some updates:

-We got all new furniture for our sun room
-We got a new fridge
-I start my practicum at USAMC in the Burn Center on Monday. (I graduate in 2 months!)
-We saw The Great Gatsby…Eric hated it, but I thought it was pretty good














-Our family show is How I Met Your Mother…we watch at least one episode on Netflix every night before bed! :)
-I went to the beach in Navarre, Fl. to hang out with my bestie Sydney while she was in town
-Eric and I are house hunting
-Van and Susan (my in-laws) are coming to visit in two months
and………………………………………..

Theses two are getting married and having a baby!






















My younger brother Aaron and Nadia are expecting a baby in January and are newly engaged. Our family is excited to be welcoming two new members to our family soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment