Tuesday, May 7, 2013

iTunes Throwback

I realize it isn't throwback Thurseday…but, listening to old iTunes playlists from college really brought back so many memories today. Everything from old breakup songs I used to listen to, songs my roommates and I just jammed out to, and even a couple songs that I listened to when I was wanting to date Eric but he was dating someone else at the time LOL. I love listening to music and every song I love ties back to some memory I have. I guess thats just how my brain works but I love music! Eric thought he loved music and then he met me. He is always amazed that I know every word to every song on every radio station LOL! :) I guess its just one of those things that makes me..well, me! It doesn't matter whether it is country, oldies, pop, R&B, rap, or classic rock, 9 times out of 10 and can sing right along. :D

Here are a few videos from my favorite Divas! These 5 songs were at the top of my iTunes breakup playlist LOL! Enjoy the blast from the past! :)

Beyonce- If I Were a Boy




Mary J. Blige- Be Without You

Rhianna- Take a Bow

Kelly Clarkson- Never Again


Taylor Swift- Picture to Burn


No comments:

Post a Comment