Saturday, May 28, 2011

Love List

Last night i was working pretty late in the lab all alone, and I had a lot of time to just think. With the wedding now 10 days away, and me about to go through with the biggest decision of my life, i was thinking about all the things I love about Eric. Now I apologize if this gets kinda mushy, but I just want to write down all the things I was thinking about, and since I'm not a very good journal writer, I thought it'd be better to jot my thoughts here.
I LOVE......
-How he is the only person who can really make me laugh & smile to cheer me up when I've had a bad day.
-His laugh thats contagious
-When he tells me how much he loves me, and how life without me would be unbearable
-When he tells me how gorgeous I am ( what girl doesn't love that :)
-When he plays his guitar and sings to me
-When he dances with me in random places like the grocery store
-Walking in to church together hand in hand, church ends up being that much better when we go together.
-Falling asleep in his arms while watching a movie..he is the beat cuddler ever
-Our long Conversations on our car rides
-How he loves to surprise me, even with little things...like candy :)
-When he cooks for me  (even more when he would experiment on Sundays with food).
-How honest we are with each other about everything
-How he gets defensive when I tease him about dropping me all the time when he picks me up...hahaha...he always swears its his hurt ankle, or he tripped on something hahaha....so then he gets all hulk like and picks me up like I'm a feather <3 which I also love how strong he is.
-How important our families are to him
-His beautiful brown eyes...our babies will have some pretty eyes :)
-His bear hugs
-His encouragement and support with everything I need to do better or do.
-When we run and work out together...especially watching him try and do yoga hahaha
- and I could go on and on for hours but I'lll stop, and if you're still reading this page then you're a hopeless romantic like me. :) I blame Jane Austin, and a lot of sappy love movies..maybe partly Disney's fault for why I am this way hahaha. Well I am sure there is more sappy stuff to come but I am going to Lagoon with my fiance so I better go get ready! PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment