Sunday, May 22, 2011

This is What Happens....When you let a BOY move in!

Much ado to necessity and time's sake, Eric has started moving in loads of his possessions into the apartment. Did I mention I currently live in this apartment. :) Well lets just say Eric doesn't pack light. I tease him and tell him he's a hoarder. Most the time I have to sit with him as he goes through his stuff and force him to donate things to DI..such as foam fingers he got back in the 90's hahahha. So yeah, its been funny to watch him slowly unpack and organize his stuff at which will soon be called our place. It's kinda weird now to walk around and see his clothes hanging in the closet, and see boy toiletries in the bathroom. :) So anyways, I just wanted to post some pictures of how upside this apartment has become, and hopefully before the wedding I'll be able to post when everything is put away and our new bed arrives!!!! So long twin bed!!! We had our fun through the college years but its time to move on to bigger and better things. Also, I would like to state that my apartment is always clean, and these pictures represent how men can turn a house upside down in a matter of minutes. :)






1 comment:

  1. What a cute place! I love that you guys get a fireplace. How awesome!

    ReplyDelete