Monday, May 16, 2011

Meet The Wedding Party

!WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS LOTS OF PICTURES!
I think its important to introduce our lovely friends and family who will be a main part of our wedding. So sit back and enjoy.  :)

Lets Begin with....

The all so important can't live without......MAID of HONOR
This is my older (only by 2 yrs) sister NINA!! She is my maid of honor...I was only 17 when I was her maid of honor, but she has been much better than I ever was!! I love her.

Bridesmaids

This is my best friend Brittany! If I didn't have a sister she would definitely be mad I didn't choose her as my maid of honor! We have been best friends since high school, but we grew up together since kindergarden and she is the best friend a girl could have! No lie folks! She's the the real thing!
This is kyli my other bridesmaid, and soon to be sister-in-law, although she refers to me as her sister-in-law and calls me aunt Lesley (lala) actually ALREADY. hahaha But I don't mind I love her. This picture is way old....taken back in the summer of 2007 on our Vegas trip for her Birthday! I love her and can't wait to be Legit sisters. hahaha

Next.....Lets meet the Groomsmen

This is Eli Eric's oldest brother. Eric chose not to have a best man, so he has a "few goodmen" bahaha...k I know I'm corny...anyways Eli has been great and will be helping Eric finish a few projects for the reception. Gotta love those Handy Hale boys. :)
This is Kory Hale, youngest of the Hale boys, and YES ladies...he is single!!! and he really does play the guitar and sing!!! And he is pretty much the sweetest guy! I know...I dated him bahaha..well one date counts hahaha gotta keep it in the family you know!!
This is DAN! He's Eric's brother-in-law and although they have their moments they love each other, and we are so excited that Dan is gonna be part of the wedding!!! He is one of the funniest people that I have gotten to know!!! Can't wait to see him and his tall-self struttin some suspenders! haha
And Last but not Least...
Jordan!!!!!!! Eric's best friend and one of my best friend's in college!!! Jordan has always had my back and Eric and him have been friends since meeting at college after their missions!!! Eric tried to keep the wedding party all in the family but he knew it wouldn't be the same without Jordan, and he was right!

Next we have our four beautiful flower girls....
Caellie, Maddie, and Kamdyn/Hadley

Brooklyn

You have just seen the 4 cutest girls in your life and they are Eric's nieces!!! We made their dresses and they are gonna look so darn cute!

Ring Bearer/ Cute little boy
Meet Gabriel or Gabe as we like to call him. This is my sister's little boy and I call him my baby!!! 
My other nephew thomas was going to be in the wedding party too, but he can't make it :( So Gabe will probably steal the show alone!

Bride's Parents
Now parents would probably hate this picture of them, but seeing as how they're divoriced I don't get too many pictures with just them together. hahaha They get along most the time these days...but anywho...they are super excited to be marrying me off hahaha.

Groom's parents
Meet Van and Susan Hale!!! They have been so helpful with everything knowing that my family is far away...even since before eric I started dating they treated me as part of the family, and over the past almost 2 years they have been the greatest support for Eric and I! I just love them so much and feel especially lucky to be getting great in laws!

So there you have it folks! Thats the wedding party! Aren't glad I warned you there were gonna be tons of pictures!!! hahahaha :) Can't wait to see everyone all dressed up on the BIG DAY!!! 












No comments:

Post a Comment