Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Celebration

Friday July 1, Eric and I had a fun night!!!!!! We went and got BASKIN ROBBINS ice cream, went to the Nicklecade, and went swimming at our pool. SO MUCH MUCH FUN!!
Our Happy Excited Faces

Doing a little Pinball

And some Rafting

Eric won his boxing match!

Hmmm...Am I too big for this?? hahah

Our Apartment complex/pool

Hot tub time

the view from our place!

Saturday I worked late, soooo....movie night of course!

 Sunday we had church and our friend KYLEE came for dinner, and Monday I worked till 3:30, but afterwards we had some fun. Eric and I........and the girls (as I like to refer to them now), all headed to downtown SLC to watch the BEES play. They are a minor league baseball team. We had a blast with our GA tickets (General Admission) and spotted some awesome places on the grass between left and centerfield to sit. We had yummy ballpark food, and watched the game. It was pretty close at the end but the Bees pulled out a Win 10-9 over Las Vegas!!!!!
On our way to the game!

The field

MMMM Hotdogs hahahaha

They released doves after the National Anthem was sung!!

Spring Mobile Ballpark

Me and Kylee

!!!!!!The girls!!!!!!

I caught the Home-run ball and won a free pizza and got my picture taken, my man was so proud!! 

They let us down on to the field for the fireworks

Right before the fireworks started

The awesome fireworks!!!




Our 4th of July was awesome!!! I mean what could be more American then watching a baseball game, eating hotdogs, and some fireworks for the 4th...nothing my friend...nothing!!!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment