Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pictures of the HALES

We got a CD from my mom of pictures that she took while out here in Utah for our wedding!!! Just 
thought I'd share a few!
The Winberg Kids (Eric, Nina, Me, and Aaron)...and my nephew Gabe!

Yay!!! I'm endowed!

Me and My bestie Brittany!

Sitting out in front of the SLC Temple

Lunch @ the best Pizza shop in Salt Lake

The night before the wedding...Bachelor Party leaving for their night out!

Hmm...my brother as our stripper...Gross! No WAY!!

The girls before the Bachelorette Party the night before the wedding!

On the way to the temple on the morning of the Wedding!!!

Winbergs!!! Thought My mom looks AMAZING in AQUA!

The DAPHNE, AL. Girls!!

Me and 2 out of the 4 Flower Girls

ME and Eric with my Mama!

My nephew Gabe looked sooooo CUTE, but man he was cranky!

Eric and his Groomsmen

THE MOMS

Bountiful Temple

Just a little kiss n' dip


I love this man! The first time we said "I LOVE YOU" was on the steps in the back of the Rexburg temple!

RINGS!

Our lunch in was so DELICIOUS and absolutely MAGNIFICENT!

Bride and Grooms table

Gotta love YELLOW!!!

There's that smile!

Smashing the cake!!

But don't be concerned we really LOVE each other!

Our first drink together!!! Jones soda...and they were personalized with our picture on the front!! so COOL!

1 comment: