Wednesday, September 7, 2011

He loves me most...Today :)

SO Sad summer is ending :(  (Pic taken in Gulf Shores, AL)

I have the best husband EVER! He is so sweet and thoughtful, and every once in a while he likes to surprise me with something really cute! Today...it was pretty blue daisies! I love him!!!!! I'm the luckiest girl in the world, I mean, he makes my lunches everyday for work, and almost always leaves a cute post-it telling me how beautiful I am, or how hard I work, or how much he loves me. The girls at work have gotten jealous and they have started taking pictures of the post-its and are sending them to their husbands wondering when they're gonna get a note, and the guys I work with are getting upset with their wives cause they have to make their own lunches! He also occasionally will surprise me with dinner dates to new restaurants we haven't tried around town, or to a movie, or even just some yummy treats and we redbox it. Yeah buddy!!! I hit the JACKPOT!!!! My hubby spoils me rotten! :) I love his guts more than he'll ever know! But he thinks it's vice versa ;) I mean somedays we literally will argue for 10 min. about who loves each other most!!! hahaha I know, we are gross, cheesy, make you want to vomit, "SO IN LOVE" Newlyweds, but I wouldn't want it any other way!
One of two of the notes I got today...it was sitting next to the vase of flowers on the kitchen table when I got home from work today. Not to mention he went and did the grocery shopping for the week so I didn't have to...He is definitely earning the best husband of the year award in my book! :)

1 comment: