Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Best Day with You

Gratefully Eric and I finally had the same day off this week. Most days we seem to be coming and going and passing each other in the night, but finally yesterday we got to have the BEST day together. It all started around noon, after sleeping in and getting ready, Eric and I drove to Thanksgiving Point. Harvest Festival kicked off yesterday there, and so we decided to go check it out. When we got to the Point we played around in the emporium for a little bit first. :)
The Candy Shop


My kitchen for my new food network show haha

After we played around for a bit we drove down the road to the gardens. I had never been before, and it had been years for Eric, but they are absolutely gorgeous. We took some pictures to share the beauty.
Entering the garden


The first view we saw, overlooking the gardens

Waterfalls

The secrete garden, it opened up into a gorgeous garden..AMAZING!

HAHAH sorry had to put it on...

Eric picked me a flower..shhhh..don't tell :)

The Italian garden

The water lillies

MY ROSE

The gardens were stunning!!!
After we left the gardens Eric and I went back to the Square at the Point, and ate a late lunch. The food was amazing and really cheap!!! Then we went to the farmer's market that had started. It was awesome. They had live music...the girl singing sounded just like Ingrid Michaelson. Eric bought me a scentsy while we were there and a bunch of scents to go with it, and we got some freshly squeezed lemonade, and got to look at the giant pumpkins. We had a blast!!!
Eric and I left and met up with our friend Tyrel who had 2 extra tickets to the BYU vs. UCF football game and we were happy to help take the tickets off his hands. We all piled in our car and headed to the game. We made it just in time for kickoff!!! We had so much fun, the game was close, but BYU pulled it out in the end. It was my first ever college football game, which is shocking to some people who know me, and how much I love football. So enjoy the pictures!!! It was the BEST day  with my hubby who I love so much!
The pre-game show

THE Y

Cheerleaders

Making the tunnel

Levell Edwards Stadium

The players gathering in the tunnel..we had awesome seats ps.

Running out

Coin toss

Go BYU!!!!!

Having FUN

WE WON!!!!!!!

Final Score!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment