Sunday, October 16, 2011

Are You Afraid of the Dark?

My favorite Nickelodeon show when I was a kid was are you afraid of the dark...yeah so I was a weird kid..get over it! hahaha Well thats why I was so super duper excited when Eric went all out to plan a day at Lagoon's Frightmares!!!! Originally we were supposed to go with two other couples from our ward , who just so happen to also all be graduates of BYUI!!! (jeff and Jessica Craig and Ryan and Brittany Snow...just in case any of you alumni BYUI followers know them). We didn't know either couple till just recently but they are a fun crew and we are glad we've made more friends here. So after Eric got off work yesterday we headed up to Lagoon for some awesome fun.... of course our first ride was WICKED cause that was our favorite last time.


Then we hung out around Pioneeer Village, cool little shops that were restored to look like the valley when it was first settled by the saints.



Then we had fun checking out the pretty fall leaves changing in the mountains, and watching the raging river ride as people floated down. It was too cold for us old foggies.


Then we started hitting up all the haunted houses at frightmares cause it was finally dark. First we went in one called Nightwalk, which had a scare rating of 5 spiders...Brittany and Ryan met up with us to go through, and I'm pretty sure by the end it of it I was deaf in both ears from Brittany haha and I ripped Eric's arm out of socket cause she was holding on to my backpack, every time something scared her my bag was almost ripped off me hahahahahha We had a blast though.  Afterwards we split up again and Eric and I headed over to the Lockdown haunted house. It was all jail inmates, that had gone hostile, and all their makeup was crazy it was awesome.



We also hit up Dave's psycho Junkyard, and I think Eric almost pee'd his pants when someone tried to bite his leg hahahaha!!! It was so awesome!!! We then went and got some food, and watched the Monster halloween concert, and then called it a night. We had so much fun! Can't wait for more halloween funness.



Also I tried another fall decor idea form Pintrest, just used everything I had already, most of it left over from the wedding, glass vases and candles. Just needed the beans!!! I liked how they turned out a lot.


Till Next time, Happy Haunting!!!

2 comments:

  1. I thought about going to Lagoon for frightmares but I was super scared at Busch Gardens last year so I couldn't justify driving and paying haha. I love the pictures and decorations though!! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lesley, I found your blog on FB. Thanks for posting it there! I didn't even know you had one! I LOVE the bean idea!!! That looks so awesome! So are those tea lights at the top? Or is a longer candle you just jammed down through the beans? I so wish we could get stationed in UT. :( No Coast Guard up there, though. I have seen several people from that area posting about the beautiful changing leaves on the mountains and I have to admit, I am SOOOO jealous!! I never got to tell you, but congratulations on your marriage! You guys are so adorable together!! =)

    ReplyDelete