Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conference Weekend

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 181st Semi-annual General Conference was this weekend. Last Weekend was Women's Conference and I was blessed enough to attend it at the conference center, and had an amazing seat.



With the rest of the Hale family, as tradition holds, we usually go to the cabin in wyoming with Eric's family on conference weekend. The Hales went without us this time. Eric worked all weekend, and I ended up watching every single session of conference alone :( Yeah...it was sad. This weekend was still eventful and I accomplished many tasks while home alone this weekend. While watching conference I.....
1. Got my craft on....and worked on a craft for some halloween decorations; painted mason jars to give off a pretty orange glow, and hung up some pretty purple and orange halloween lights on our balcony, and hung our cute fall door sign. 


2. I painted my nails...I know...exciting right? :)
 My awesome conference setup, it should be noted that I spent most of the weekend in my PJ's

3. I cooked....and baked!!!!
The best deep dark chocolate cookie receipe I got off Pinterest.com


Smokey Spilt Pea Soup in the making..recipe from Pinterest.com..I'm addicted hahaha

I did get ready and went out Sat. night with my sister-in-law Kyli to dinner while the boys were at preisthood meeting. hahaha Sometimes a lazy weekend is just what I need to re-energize!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment