Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween Midnight Trip

Halloween was not as much fun this year because Eric and I both worked late that night. We missed all the trick or treaters and all our Halloween candy went to waste. :( So after work, I decided to get all cozy and got in my PJ's and washed my face and teeth and got all ready to crawl into bed, and the next thing I knew Eric was busting through the front door with tons of energy and talked me into getting all dressed again to grab something to eat. So there we went at 11pm to find somewhere to eat. The only place still open was Applebees, yeah....I-hop wasn't even open. But we ended up having a blast being one of two people in the whole restaurant!!! bahahaha! Anyways, despite working all day, Halloween turned out to be OKAY! Eric kept making me laugh, saying he felt like we were back in college again strolling the streets at midnight for places to eat and just hanging out together!!! I just love that we've reached that point where we say that now..."back when I was in college"....hahahaha.
Our fun outing at Applebees

Everyone at worked kept asking me all day if I was dressed up as anything...well Eric and I decided I should have dressed up like Wednesday Adams with my hair braided like that. So this is me making my very serious Wednesday Adams face. 

Hope you all had a very Frightening HALLOWEEN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment