Friday, November 25, 2011

Turkey Day

A lot has happened since the last time I posted. Eric and I sold our car, bought a new one, had some fun weekends with the Hale family, and most importantly THANKSGIVING and BLACK Friday shopping. This year Eric and I knew with him working holiday hours there was no way we could go anywhere for Thanksgiving, so we brought Thanksgiving to our house! Eric and I invited the whole Hale family plus some of his cousins to our place this year for Thanksgiving and it was a blast. Yes at times trying to squeeze 13 people into a small one bedroom apartment was stressful, but we made it happen and it was a blast having the in-laws and all the nieces and cousins at our place for dinner. I promised my dad I'd take lots of pictures but I got busy playing hostess and forgot to so I only have a few but enjoy!
My turkey turned out AMAZING!

So Eric had to get a picture of me because I'm such a science nerd, and he said I was treating the turkey like a science experiment. ( honestly, I just had the gloves on cause I was afraid of getting burned hahaha) And I work in a laboratory, science is just what I do, don't hate because I know how osmosis works and used a method of it to make the turkey taste ten times better! hahaha

Eric carving our first Thanksgiving Turkey 

We of course had to do a little black friday shopping!!! We only stayed out till 4am this year which was a pretty early ending compared to last year. These are the girlies who didn't come cause they thought sleeping was a better idea hahaha.

We were able to drag my 6 months pregnant sister-in-law and my mother-in-law shopping though, and we had a BLAST!!! Thanks ladies it was fun. Deals I got: the movie RED for 5$, 4 bottles of soap from BAth and Body works for $15, and a pair of super cute moccasin shoes from target for $10. Hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Gobble Gobble!!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. You are and Eric are one of the best/cutest couples ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!!!!! Thanks BEKE!!! We miss you! We talk about you all the time! Hope all is going well back in TN. I wish I was closer to home!!! :)

    ReplyDelete