Thursday, February 16, 2012

Be Mine Valentine

Valentine's Day this year was celebrated at home this year. Eric has been sick for a couple weeks (Bronchitis) so he didn't feel like going out, but he still was so sweet an tried to make it special. The day started off with Eric waking me up early just so he could give me the first half of his gift for me.

Then I decided to make breakfast for him...Pink eggs, pink yogurt, and pink strawberry milk....yummmm!

Then I headed off to work, Eric was lucky enough to have the day off, to rest. When I got home from work I was welcomed home with this.......
He set up dinner and a movie for us...showtime started promptly at 7:30....featuring Twilight Breaking Dawn

It was candle lit

and included this delicious dinner

The rest of my gift from Eric he gave me at dinner...

Eric's gift from me...which included a gift card to buy some new shoes :)


Modeling my new snuggie

Eric opening the sparkling cider


Happy Valentine's Day! We are extremely blessed to have found each other, and the kind of love we share. Hope you all had a beautiful day as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment