Saturday, February 4, 2012

Weekend Happenings

Eric's sister Kyli is prego and about to pop, so she came down from Rexburg with their mom for a doctor's appointment, and then ended up staying the night with us. We had a fun time being with them and with Brooklyn, our 2 yr old niece. We went to I-hop and Brooklyn got CHOCOLATE WASTED!!!

We then returned home, and watched Secretariat, and early this morning my mother-in-law Susan and I headed out to get some errands done. I got to play with Brooklyn a little more when we got home from shopping. Eric and I miss her so much. When Kyli and Dan were living here in SLC it was nice because we got to spend so much time together, but we got a little attached to this cutie, and now she is growing like a weed. We played on the Karaoke machine before they left. This is Brooklyn singing a little song of her own.  


Eric and I also were a little bummed out this weekend because my older sister Nina graduated from nursing school this weekend and we weren't able to make out to Ohio for her pinning. The rest of my family(ok only some) were able to go, and they took a few pictures and sent them to me while they were there. They all got to tubing this weekend, lucky ducks. They had a blast! I miss my family and hope I can go visit them soon....if only we weren't all spread out. 

Nina, Eric (my older brother), my SIL Rebecca, and my two nephews Thomas and Gabe


My mom and Eric

Well thats all folks, hope you're enjoying February and getting ready for V-day. I know I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment