Saturday, February 11, 2012

Feb Wkend

Last night, Eric and I went to a hunting show...let's just say there was bribing involved to get me to go :) I got to eat candy almonds while Eric looked at guns...fun! hahaha.



!This Bear is massive!

Then Eric and I drove around for about an hour, trying to find a parking spot in the city. Finally, after parking, Eric and I met up with our friends...
Kylee and Stetson

And then we went and saw this movie!!!


We really enjoyed the movie, and when I say we, I mean Kylee and myself, because the boys mostly had a good time making fun of how depressing the whole thing was, but Eric and I some good conversation about it while hiking back to our car. Basically Eric will never get remarried if i die, hahahaha just FYI for everyone out there who was wondering. 

Then today, I made Valentine cupcakes, it was fun...and they turned out pretty great!



Ok, welp thats it for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment