Monday, May 14, 2012

BIG NEWS

Yes this is very BIG NEWS!!!!!!! Eric and I will be moving to Daphne, Alabama in July for me to attend The University of South Alabama! I was accepted in to the school's Accelerated Nursing Program. What that basically means is that I will be completing a Bachelor's of Science in nursing in 1 yr…….it usually takes 3 yrs. Yikes!!!!!! It is gonna be 1 very hard and stressful year but it will be so worth it!!!!! I'm so excited to start this new chapter in our life! The first 3 courses I take are graduate level pathophysiology, health assessment, and pharmacology all in 5 weeks. So come July if I disappear off the face of the earth this is why. So excited!!! Wish me luck!

Eric and I will be moving into my mom's wonderful house while I'm going to school. She doesn't live there right now because she is staying Mobile taking care of my granddad, so moving home want be too stressful. At lest we know where we will be living….and it comes fully furnished haha! Now what to do with all our stuff while I'm in school? Eric is busy applying to all sorts of jobs there already, and between the internet and my family's connections we hope to line him up something really great before we move. Until then…see you later!

6 comments:

  1. Lesley that is so exciting! What an exciting new chapter in your life together! Yay for new adventures! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That is great news! That is quite an aggressive school schedule but I know you can handle it!

    xoxo, Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray! an extra great reason to go back to visit! - leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! And good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody!!!! We are super EXCITED about all the changes coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Maybe you can squeeze in the beach too. Breathe and remember date night even if it is infront of the tv without books. lol Yeah another blog to check. If you want to ck on ours it is nowellfamily243.blogspot.com Love, Nakeysha

    ReplyDelete