Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day with Mom

I can't even remember the last time I was actually at home for mother's day, probably 6 years ago or more. Since I happened to be home for the whole week, and my flight didn't leave Bama until 5pm I was able to be at home with my mom for mother's day this year. It really meant a lot me and I'm sure it meant even more to her. After Church, My mom's "Friend" Ed took my mom, SIl Rebecca and myself…and little Thomas to the Riverview Hotel in downtown Mobile for brunch. It was a pretty fancy place let me tell you! I felt very spoiled. Valet parking and all, it was super nice! They give each of us ladies at the table flowers to take home.



The food was AMAZING!!!!!!!!

But my nephew Thomas was a little more interested in the desserts…can you blame him?

My mom and ED

Rebecca and Thomas

Me and my beautiful mom!

Eric and I gave my mom this Pandora braclet for mother's day…along with 2 charms, and Ed added the third.

Sisters

I love this cutie

The whole group

I even was spoiled for mother's day. Eric picked me up at the airport at 12:30 am and when I walked in the house this beautiful vase of flowers were waiting for me!!! 


I wish this picture did justice of how beautiful these flowers are!! He is the sweetest man in the world and I can't wait to be the mother of his babies one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment