Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day of Relaxation

I had the best day at the spa today! Eric's parents gave me a gift card to my favorite spa here in Point Clear, AL for my Birthday and today I finally cashed in on it. I seriously live in the most beautiful town in America. This is the Gand Hotel where I went for my spa day.



Since I had a gift card I thought I would go all out and try something new, so I got a warm stone massage!
If you have never tried it you must go out tomorrow and get one! It was the best massage I have ever had! I splurged a bit and got an 80 min. full body massage. Like the picture below, the therapist takes hot stones and hot oil and rubs you down head to toe! AMAZING!

After the massage I retreated to this beautiful quiet room where I soaked in the Jacuzzi, drank lemon water, ate granola and read a magazine. Then I hung out in the steam room for a while before leaving. 

I told Eric I am meant to live a life of luxury. :) I love spa days!





No comments:

Post a Comment