Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mardi Gras

The past few years my dad's side of the family…the "panamanian" side…and all my cousins plan a reunion at Mardi Gras. We had a blast this year going to the Daphne and Fairhope Mardi Gras Parades and introducing Eric to his first real taste of it all. I think he is slowly getting used to my huge crazy fun amazing wonderful family. I am so lucky to have such a close knit loving relationship with all my cousins and aunts and uncles. Get ready to be photo bombed!!! I have a lot fun times to share with you!

Some of the floats at the Fairhope parade




My cousin Kerri and I showing off some of our catches!


Cousins Kristen and Kerri! We had so much fun!


My brother Aaron and his girlfriend Nadia!


Eric at the Daphne parade, his very first mardi gras ever!



When we got home we had to show off all of our loot!




Family night after seeing Identity Theft with all the cousins at my Tia Ali's house!


Awkward family photos! Bahaha!




Getting lovin from my sweet nephew Thomas!


We also squeezed in celebrating Kerri's Birthday. She trurned………48!! Yeah can you believe it! I guess to look like that at 48 I should teach Zumba! :)


Dad with his brother Tito and my 3 aunts, Odie, Ali, and Millie!


Thanks family for a fun Mardi Gras season!

No comments:

Post a Comment