Thursday, February 7, 2013

Jam Session

Thought I would share some of the songs I've been jamming too recently! Nothing like some good music to make you feel good! "Music take us where words cannot."

First up, Kelly Clarkson and Vince Gill's Duet- "Don't Rush". I love singing this song in the car, shower, or just around the house. It makes me happy!

Next is my FAVORITE Hunter Hayes song on his new album, "What you gonna do"! Eric and I agree he should have made this a duet! But I absolutely love this song!!!!



Next is Kelly Clarkson's "Catch my Breath"! Can you tell she is kinda my favorite right now! I love all the anthems she sings! She is a tough cookie, ballsy, and hard core! She is the BEST! I want to be like her when I grow up! BAHAHA



Okay lastly, I have to share this song because I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE, did I mention I LOVE this song!!! Grace Potter and the Nocturnals- "Stars"! This is my chillin song!






No comments:

Post a Comment