Saturday, June 18, 2011

DATE NIGHT

Eric and I had our first date night as a married couple on Friday. I got off about 3:30 and after hanging out for about an hour with his sister Kyli at our place eating cheese balls we took off. First we wanted to go use lots of our gift cards from the wedding so we hit up Bed Bath & Beyond for some fun shopping and then over to target. We got well over 1000$ worth of stuff....all for free...well for us hahahaha lots of sheets pillows towels, kitchen gadgets, a really cool mirror I wanted, plates, curtains, and bowls, etc. Just stuff we needed! But it was fun. I do't think Eric had as much fun getting new home decor like me but he said spending the time with me was the fun part hahaha. So after shopping, we headed over to Chick-Fil-A cause we got a coupon last week for 2 free meals, YUM! So after our free meal we ate at the park, and walked along the Jordan river, and then we headed home to unpack. After the boring part of unpacking and putting away stuff was taken care of, Eric locked me in the bedroom for 5 min and told me not to come out. After awhile he came back and grabbed me...he had set up on our balcony dessert and a movie. We watched Finding Neverland and ate raspberry sherbet and drank lemonlimeade. So fun! We just cuddled in our camp chairs and had a blast! I love my husband. He is such a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment