Saturday, June 4, 2011

I love my Girls


Tonight was AMAZING with my girlies! I have the best friends EVER! I haven't spent as much time as I have wanted to with them recently just with the wedding planning and work occupying the majority of my time….but the past two days Eric has been gone back up to Pocatello, IF, and Star Valley he won't be back till probably monday night so he can be there for my endowment session on tuesday morning and then the wedding is the following day! But anyways, yeah I miss my girls. We have been best friends since working together at Gringos in college…and at the time it just so happened that Steff and Sydney (sisters) and I all lived int the same apartment complex. Syd and I were gonna be roomies but her apt was full so steff and I ended up living together and it was a match made in heaven. She was the funnest roommate ever. We've all been friends ever since and all ended up together 5 min. apart after college in the same town. Kinda funny how Heavenly Father keeps important people that bring joy to your life so close. Tonight I drove to Sydney's after work and she had a huge…mind you…..HUGE… "basket of fun"…as she likes to call it. :) It had a lot of things I can't wait to try, and I'll just leave it at that hahaha. Then we went to the mall…she wanted to buy me a few more things…and she did. hahaha more things for the honeymoon. We had a blast, and then we all went to Texas Roadhouse where the girls treated me to dinner, and then went back to her place and went hot tubbing. It was just an awesome night without the boys…even though I miss mine VERY much, it helped to distract me from all the pre-wedding stress and jitters and just added to the excitement. It was also cool cause today was my last day of work till we come back from the honeymoon!!!!! SUPER Excited about that. Anyways I love my friends they have been so supportive throughout the good and bad times, and always no matter what are there for me. Best of all when we are all together there is never a silent moment or a time we aren't laughing are heads off. I need comedic relief in my life and man let me tell ya, these are the girls that do it for me!!! I love you Sydney, Steffanie, and Janelle! Thanks for my FABULOUS last friday night as a single woman!
Janelle

Steff

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment