Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sunshine It's Summertime


What better way to start off the summer season than with a pool party!!! Last night for FHE, Eric and I drove over to his sister’s place for a pool party. Eric taught our lesson and we brought left over Jones soda from our reception and cheese balls for a snack. (Bet you can’t guess who likes cheese balls, lol).  So after a great lesson from Eric about Father’s and the Proclamation to the Family, we all changed into our suits and headed to the pool. We were going to have the pool party at our pool but it turns out that every Monday the pool is closed for cleaning, which we appreciate. J The pool at Dan and Kyli’s was fun though and we had swim races, which I would proudly like to state that I beat everybody ( yes this includes the boys) in a race where we had to hold our breath and see how many lengths of pool we could swim underwater. I practically grew up as a fish in the water, and I took swim classes in college, and played water polo, so I basically am a fish hahaha. So anyways yeah I won. I was pretty happy to rub it in the boys’ faces cause that’s what girls do hahaha. As for little Brooklyn who is 1 now, she loved the pool. Eric and I had fun playing with her trying to teach her how to kick here legs when laying on her back. Accept for the occasional “NO NO” she would scream,she really enjoyed the water. Even when she was shaking cause she was so cold, she was smiling and laughing. And I almost forgot, a pool party would not be complete if pizza wasn’t involved… seeing as how we established pizza Monday with Dan and Kyli a while ago. Haha So We had pizza after the pool and just enjoyed the sunshine and warm weather! We are so excited for summer. Eric and I were just talking about how summer is when all the best entertainment is.  All the new hot summer movies come out, the best concerts, and rodeos, and fairs. We are excited to have so many more options of fun things to go and do. Anyways HAPPY FIRST DAY of SUMMER!!! Hope you’re excited…cause we sure are!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment