Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A HALE of a WEDDING

Well WE DID IT!!! We're MARRIED!!! Yeah it's pretty crazy. I'm still getting used to calling Eric my husband when introducing him to others. The wedding turned out PERFECT, just everything we could have imagined....yes there were things that didn't go exactly according to plan but if something doesn't go wrong then your not planning right as my friend Kylee tells me. :) So a short wedding week recap goes like this.
Tuesday: Lesley got endowed at the Salt Lake City Temple....is was magical...just AMAZING!
Wednesday: Wedding at 10:45 at the Bountiful Utah Temple, and luncheon at the Old Spaghetti Factory in  Trolly Square. The wedding was gorgeous, the bride's room magnificent, and a ton people there to celebrate with us. I hope I will get more pics up soon but right now I just have pictures from other people's cameras and no professional shots yet. As for the sealing, I would be lying if I told you I didn't get teary eyed a couple times throughout the day. It was just the happiest day for Eric and I and we neither of us were nervous. There were just no doubt in either of our minds that we were making the right decision. We've been best friends for 5 years, and now we will be partners throughout eternity. How could life get any better!?!  Here are a few pictures from the BIG day.






Thursday: Reception. The reception was going to be held outside on a ranch but the blizzard and flood warnings for Thurseday prevented that. Yes I said BLIZZARD. Thats Star Valley for ya. Snow in June. Crazy I know. But we still had an awesome turn out, and had amazing friends and family step and help set up everything for Eric and I as we drove up there that afternoon from Salt Lake.  Here our a few pics of everything!
If you wondered if we smashed the cake in each others faces...well we did! hahaha

Our first dance!

Hale Parents dance

the boys took the wheel off our car so we couldn't leave and wrapped..yeah..thanks guys!

The girls that helped with everything!

Now real life begins. Work Grad School, babies. Eric is so afraid we are gonna have a honeymoon baby, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed thats not possible!!!! But his mom says he is getting old so he needs to start soon hahahaha. He turns 29 next month!!!! CRAZY!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Wow, you looked absolutely gorgeous! Being married ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS!!! It does rock! We're loving it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete